Enico Oy participates the Smart City Mindtrek conference in Tampere Finnkino Plevna on January 28 – 30th 2020.
Mindtrek is an annual international technology conference. This year’s main themes are e.g. sustainable future, carbon neutral construction and energy transfer, integration of future technologies and digitalisation of municipalities. The conference is part of Tampere Smart City Week that holds multiple events for different target groups.
PANEL DISCUSSION AND PRODUCT LAUNCHES
On Wednesday 29th as part of the Smart City Mindtrek 2020 Technology Conference we are participating in a panel discussion with Eaton Corporation, Fortum and Tampereen KannenAreena. We’re also announcing our unique E-Module and E-Cooler product family’s newcomers.
The panel discussion will take place in Room 7 and product launch press event is held in Expo Area.
January 29th the future of energy storage day program:
- 1:15 – 1:40 pm Pre-speech by Dirk Kaisers, Distributed Energy Management Segment Leader Europe, Middle East & Africa Region, Eaton: Electrical Infrastructure within the Energy Transition
- 1:50 – 2:05 pm Opening speech by Ilari Alaperä, Business Development Manager, Virtual Power Plants (VPP): Role of energy storages in smart cities,
- 2:05 – 2:50 pm Panel discussion: The energy transition and energy storage systems in smart cities
Panelists: Dirk Kaisers, Eaton | Marko Lahteenmaki CBO, Enico | Marko Hurme, CEO Tampere Covers Arena Ilari Alaperä Fortum Corporation, Business Development Manager
- Coffee break
- 3:20-3:50 pm Enico collaboration announcement and Modular Energy Storage Product launch (Room 7)
- 4:00 – 4:30 pm Press event and opportunity for 1-1 discussions (Expo Area)
Brand new E-Module Energy Storage solution will be on display during the conference from January 28 – 30th 2020.
Welcome to explore and discuss future technology and energy storage with us! You can also find us on booth 3 during the conference!